Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CreekClan Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Mosspaw padded up to her. "Don't you remember anything? This is where we found you."

Flowerpaw looked at him like he had grown another head. "Found me?...."

(Flowerpaw doesnt know she's a loner kit)
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/kittypaws/
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm

(I know. Only play Flowerpaw and Jaypaw when you need to btw)

"I-I dont know what you're talking about!" Flowerpaw said, confused
"You were a loner kit, Flowerpaw." Jaypaw said
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

"Wha????" Flowerpaw looked like the sky had fallen and began to ran back to camp.
"Flowerpaw!" Leafshade called.

AT CAMP

"Jaystar, I have no idea why she ran of like that..." Leafshade mewed.
"What was she doing?" Jaystar asked calmly.
"Just talking to Mosspaw and Jaypaw." Leafshade told him.
"Bring them in here, I want to know what they told her." Jaystar meowed.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Flowerpaw flicked her tail around as memories flooded into her head.

FLASHBACK:
(She is a kit in this flashback)

Flower toppled over when her brother, Flame tackled her. She pinned him down and then her mom, Grass (Weird name, right?), picked her up. "Where are we going, mama?" Flower asked, "Somewhere you will never find me again" Grass replied.

Soon they were at the woods. "It smells like cats here.." Grass said, dropping Flower and running off. Flower hit her head, and blacked out.

PRESENT:

"I-I remember it now!" Flowerpaw said
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Leafshade was eating a squirrel when Flowerpaw walked up to her.
"I'm sorry I ran off yesterday." she mewed. "I want to go train now."

"Nope, sorry. You had that chance" Leafshade mewed. "Today we clean the elders' den"

Flowerpaw's heart sank. I want to be a great warrior, even MORE now!
She glanced at the elders' den. Swiftwind and Stormcloud were the only elders, and they were cleaning their pelts.

"Come on! We have to get fresh moss." Leafshade called.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:09 pm

(I play Flowerpaw!)

"Ugh.." FLowerpaw said, running after Leafshade
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Leafshade and Flowerpaw had just came back with the moss when the border patrol came back with a gray female loner.

Ferntail hopped down from the Highrock and padded up the the loner and stared straight into her eyes. "What is your name and why are you here?" she asked firmly.
Before the loner could answer, Icepool answered. "Her name is Molly and she was hunting on our territory."

Molly nodded. "I wanted some food, I am starving and my kits wont make it either."
2 bony she cats were hiding behind their mother. "This is Raven and Rain" Molly introduced.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 pm

ONE MOON LATER
Molly and her kits were in the nursery. Her kits were 5 moons old now, and had Clan names, Rainkit and Ravenkit.

Flowerpaw was lined up for her first gathering, Skyleap saw how happy she was. "I remember my first gathering.." she sighed, remembering.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm

(I PLAY FLOWERPAW)

Flowerpaw jumped around excited (blah blah blah)
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:19 pm

(I KNOW I JUST SAID SHE WAS LINED UP AND SKYLEAP WAS SPEAKING JEEZ)

The line got to Fourtrees and all the apprentices sniffed the air

"DuskClan isnt here." Mosspaw observed
"How'd you tell that without looking?" Wolfpaw asked.
"I sniffed, I smelled rabbits and fish." Mosspaw told him.
"Well done!" Ferntail meowed.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Poppystar wrote:
ONE MOON LATER
Molly and her kits were in the nursery. Her kits were 5 moons old now, and had Clan names, Rainkit and Ravenkit.

Flowerpaw was lined up for her first gathering, Skyleap saw how happy she was. "I remember my first gathering.." she sighed, remembering.

The pictures of the loners

Molly
CreekClan Camp - Page 4 4RJV

Ravenkit
CreekClan Camp - Page 4 4RKd

Rainkit
CreekClan Camp - Page 4 4RKG
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Flowerpaw looked around, and saw a big black cat coming into the clearing with his clan after him. "Yeah, yeah, I know we're late" Blackstar said
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Flowerpaw leaned over to Mosspaw and whispered "Who the leaders?"

Mosspaw shurugged and Skyleap answered for him "The ShineClan leader is Leafstar and the DuskClan leader is Blackstar."

A yowl from Leafstar started the chattering, and the gathering begun.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Waterblossom saw a border patrol sniffing and marking borders. Now was the perfect time. She faked a limp and tried to act like she'd been fending for herself for days. They would believe her since Blackstar never lets her go to Gatherings anymore. Was he planning this all along?

She lied down on the border and pretended to be asleep.
"Hey whats this!!??" a cat meowed.
"Is she dead?" another cat mewed.
"She's not hurt..." meowed a she cat
"Maybe she starved." said her friend
"Lets take her back to camp..." a tom meowed.
Waterblossom twitched her tail has they dragged her to their camp.
Mistypool imidently stopped folding herbs and ran to the entrance
"Waterblossom?" she mewed, looking around her friend. Then she repeated the question. "Is she dead?". "We thought you knew!" mewed a she cat.
Waterblossom decided to open her eyes. "She is alive!" Mistypool sighed with relief.

Jaystar padded up to the cats. "Speak" he demanded.

"DuskClan abandoned me! They dont believe in StarClan so they dont want a medicine cat." Waterblossom wailed.

"Figures.." Ferntail meowed.

Jaystar didnt want to say that he had seen her last night in the camp, ecause then she'd go back and tell Blackstar, then his pelt would be ripped off.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want to stay here..." Waterblossom rasped, pretending to cough.

"Well okay, you can help Larkflight and Mistypool, but you should treat your self first and then go sleep." Jaystar decided.

Waterblossom nodded. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Waterblossom nodded her head, padding into the medicine cat den. WHen Jaystar turned around, she began to observe the camp. Its really strong there... and there.

After a few hours of that, she had decided. SHe padded into Jaystar's den. "Can I speak with you, Jaystar?"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:16 pm

"Sure what do you need, Waterblossom." he meowed. He licked his way and swiped it over his head.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:18 pm

"Umm.. well. Blackstar is going to attack your camp! I was sent to learn the weak points.. but I spent time learning the strong ones. Jaystar, after now, you will never see me again except in your dreams or at Moonpool. He is going to kill me" Waterblossom said, *I knew he was going to kill me even if I gave him the weak points!*
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Jaystar's eyes widened. "Well maybe you should just not return then and I'll tell him you got hit by a monster or something."

Waterblossom nodded slowly "What about the battle?"

"He might not order a battle until he knows the weak points, but if he does, we''l be ready, and we will have the camp extra guarded at night, hide when the alarm is called." Jaystar meowed.

Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Waterblossom shook her head. "I am going back to tell him the weak points. I will be back soon hopefully" She slipped out of his den and ran to her camp

She told Blackstar. He attacked her.....

BACK AT CREEKCLAN CAMP:

Waterblossom walked into camp and into Jaystar's den. "He declared war.. he is attacking soon"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Jaystar stared at the gash on Waterblossom's shoulder. "Go get some herbs in Mistypool's den and treat yourself, we will prepare for attack."

Jaystar hopped on the Highrock and called a Clan meeting.
"Is there more kits to make apprentices?" Flowerpaw asked.
"No mousebrain! A clan meeting-" Mosspaw started.
"SHHHHH!!!" Raincloud silenced.

"Blackstar is declaring war! Ferntail, Skyleap, guard the entrance, Featherfur, Icepool, guard the elders and the nursery, the rest of you, fight like you've never fought before!" Jaystar commanded.

The cats got in ready positions and waited for the Enemy Clan.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Waterblossom treated her gash, ready to help cats who needed it who were in creekclan.

Blackstar went to one of the very, very strong points around the camp. "Half of you ambush the camp on the other side on the entrance!"

"ATTACKK!!" He yelled, and he was having trouble pushing through the spot he was at
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Cats shredded Blackstar's fur. As he lay on the ground he thought, Waterblossom said this was the weakest spot in the camp! Ooh she got lucky last time, next time I see her, she's dead!!!!

Jaystar looked pleased. She told him the strongest points, this will be a battle DUSKCLAN will lose! He hopped down from the rock and stared down at Blackstar. Blackstar pushed him off. His amber eyes furious. Jaystar attacked him, ripping his black and white fur to shreds. Blackstar lay on the ground, motionless. I dont know how many lives he last left, or if he got lives at all, but he deserved to lose that one
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Blackstar didnt move. He was dead.

Waterblossom appeared next to Jaystar. "Starclan would not grant him his nine lives. He just said that he did"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Jaystar nodded. Darkflower glanced at him. She didnt look angry, maybe she was happy that Blackstar stopped bossing her around
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:11 pm

"I do not want to return to that wretched clan.." Waterblossom started to head out for the forest, to live her life alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CreekClan Camp
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next