Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CreekClan Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:31 pm

(It is Stormfall)

Stormfall couldn't believe it! He was a warrior!!! He was so :P!

A FEW MOONS LATER

There were new scents now. Pantherclan had moved in where Mossclan was, and Leapordclan took the empty space that had been empty for years. "Hi Sunnyblaze!" Stormfall began, "Do you want to go hunting?" "Sure" she said. Blackspots saw Fernpaw going out for a little bit of hunting and he followed hoping no one saw. Stormfall crashed into a tree trying to catch a robin while Sunnyblaze caught a rabbit. "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, ROBIN!" shouted Stormfall, "...OR AT LEAST WHEN I LEARN HOW TO FLY! YEAH! YOU BETTER FLY AWAY! YEAH HA!" he shouted. Sunnyblaze laughed and played along. "YEAH, FLY AWAY YOU SCAREDY-ROBIN!"

MEANWHILE

Fernpaw turned around and saw Blackspots. "Hi Blackspots! Do you need anything? Change of bedding?" she asked. "No. Im absolutely fine." he said. "Then why are you following me? OH! I think your playing with me! TRY AND CATCH ME! YOUR ARE IT AND I AM.." but Blackspots cut her off, "DEAD" he said and pinned Fernpaw down as she desperately cried for help. "HELP! WHY BLACKSPOTS!" "I am going to rule this clan and the whole forest after that!" he spat. "HELP!" Blackspots scratched her and clawed her pelt. Fernpaw's rang throughout the borders, but never reaching the camp. "What was that?" Sunnyblaze asked, "What do you mea-" Stormfall all of a sudden heard it to. He heard yelling for help, and he reconized the voice. "That sounds like Fernpaw! Come on!" he started running towards that direction with Sunnyblaze right beside him. "HELP HELP!" cried Fernpaw just as the two ran in. "BLACKSPOTS LET HER GO!" snapped Sunnyblaze. Blackspots didn't listen. "Like you'd MAKE ME!" he spat. "Blackspots! LET HER GO NOW!" Stormfall spat back. Blackspots just continued what he was doing. "Come on Sunny! We cant leave her here!" Stormfall said and immediatly started yelling for help with Fernpaw and Sunnyblaze did the same. Firestorm heard it. "FALCONFLIGHT! I hear Sunnyblaze and Stormfall and Fernpaw yelling for help! Lets go!" they ran out into the forest....

Firestorm saw it with her own eyes. Her youngest kit and youngest son a traitor. "Im never gonna listen to you Stormfall! Your just my brother, you CANT MAKE ME." he taunted. "But I can.." Firestorm said anger creeping into her. Blackspots whipped around and hissed. Firestorm narrowed her eyes and leaped at him, which was a succes. She grabbed onto him, sinking her teeth into his shoulder and yanking him away from Fernpaw, then throwing him at a tree. Blackspots breahed heavily, Firestorm wasn't easy to fight. Somehow I have to sneak back into camp without her noticing! He then though of a plan! He lunged to the right asw he was going that way but then he quickly went left, but Firestorm never fell for it. She lunged and sank her teeth into his pelt. Falconflight yanked her off of him and then gestured to go get Poppystar and Jayflight so they sneaked away.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Blackspots rushed into camp and Poppystar and Jayflight tried to catch him, but he jumped all over the place. He ran out into the forest towards Duskclan.

"DANG IT POPPY!" Jayflight yelled.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Poppystar licked her scratched paw and mewed to her mate "What are we going to do??"
Jayflight padded up to Fernpaw. the young apprentice had blood all over her. "Robinflight! Mistypool!" he called to the medicine cats. Mistypool came out of the den, the small cat sat down next to Fernpaw and sniffed. "She's still alive, but badly wounded, how'd this happen?" Mistypool meowed. "Blackspots betrayed the Clan and tried to kill her." Poppystar explained, Jayflight didnt know why she was so sad. Then he remembered Blackspots was her apprentice. Jayflight pictured young Blackpaw, desperate to defend his new Clan with all of his life, Now Blackspots, the evil Traitor Cat. "Where's Robinflight?" Jayflight asked, pushing the thought away. "In the den, she's been working tirelessly, not sleeping, not eating, not matter what I tell her!" Mistypool mewed. "Anyway, I'll get Fernpaw some cobwebs."

"Hi Stormfall!" mewed Willowheart, padding up to Stormfall. "Wanna share a fish?" she pushed a small trout toward him. "Uh..no thanks." said Stormfall, taking a vole and going up to a Sun-Rock. Sunnyblaze was there, and as soon as Stormfall lied down, Sunnyblaze started grooming him and sharing the vole with him. "I'll do whatever it takes to get Stormfall back." she growled.

"Robinflight...seriously..get some rest or..or eat this vole!" mewed Mistypool. "No" rasped Robinflight. "Fernpaw needs more poppy seeds." Fernpaw was not unconsious any more, she was sitting up in a small nest, with cobweb bandages all over her. "Well I'll do it!" meowed Mistypool. "You need some rest!" "No! I'm fine!!" hissed Robinflight.

"No you're not! You haven't slept or eaten for days!"
"Mistypool, stop worring about me. I'm fine!!"
"I'm not leaving the den until you eat this vole, then."
"I'm not hungry."
"Eat it!"
"Ugh fine, if it would make you stop nagging me!"
Robinflight took a small bite out of the vole, then some rapid big bites, as if she just realized just how hungry she was.
Mistypool padded up to her nest and curled up. Robinflight will get sick and die if she doesnt get rest, drink or eat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/kittypaws/
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Sunnyblaze and Stormfall shared a vole while Willowheart watched jealously. She put down the fish and started eating it. She finished and got up and went over to Stormfall. "Can I talk to you, Stormfall?" Willowheart asked her eyes glaring at Sunnyblaze, "And Sunnyblaze can't hear. Its a secret!" she continued. Sunnyblaze got up and went to talk to Jayflight and Poppystar to wait for Stormfall. "Why do you always refuse to share food with me?" she asked. "Well... it's kind of awkward." he said, "Well you are GOING TO share something with me SOMEDAY!" she demanded. Stormfall got up and went over to Sunnyblaze and licked her ear. Sunnyblaze walked away with him, their tails wrapped together. "Well well!" said Jayflight, surprised. SUnnyblaze and Stormfall stopped by to see Fernpaw. "Im sorry Blackspots did as he did." Stormfall said sympathetically. Then Blackstar crept into camp (Blackspots killed old Blackstar, remember? Now he is Blackstar). "Im going to go take a nap" said Sunnyblaze, who was tired. "Alright, I guess I'll take one too. We've been busy lately." They went to the warriors den where they soon fell asleep. Sunnyblaze had a dream... and it wasn't normal. he dreamt that 2 big badgers came. One was bigger then the other, and soon he trapped Sunnyblaze while the others were fighting the other badger, thinking she was with them. The badger leaped at her, when Stormfall woke her up. "SUNNY! WAKE UP!" he said. "Wha-?" "I think Willowheart's up to something!" It was about time for them to eat again, they had slept a long time. Sunnyblaze jerked her head up and saw her practicing catching birds and rabbits. "She never does that! She's not an apprentice.." Sunnyblaze said. "I know, thats why I woke you." they watched as she perfected it and wandered out into the forest. SHe came back soon carrying a big fat robin. Stormfall and Sunnyblaze wandered out. "Hi Stormfall!" she said and glared angrily at Sunnyblaze. "Sunnyblaze." she said with a dull voice. She was still glaring angrily at Sunnyblaze. "Lets go talk over here, Sunny." she demanded, "Alright, but make it quick! Stormfall's fur is all messy again!" They went over to the warriors den. "Listen, Sunnyblaze. Do you like Stormfall?" "Yes.." she admitted. "WELL KEEP YOUR DIRTY PAWS OFF OF HIM!" she yelled at her. Sunnyblaze was taken by surprise. "Wha-?" "Listen... I am going to do anything to get Stormfall back. SO, keep your paws OFF OF HIM!" she yelled again. "He never showed any interest in YOU!" she raised her voice. She ran off back to Stormfall. "What's wrong?" he asked. "She said to keep my 'dirty paws off of him'!" she said. "What!?" He grabbed the big fat robin Willowheart caught and was planning to eat and took it back to the warriors den. He plopped it down on the ground and SUnnyblaze immediatly layed down next to it and groomed him a bit before sharing the robin. Stormfall fell asleep and Sunnyblaze rested her head on his shoulder/back area and closed her eyes to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am

A few moons later
Willowheart gave up. She found Hawktail. Another warrior. She still has feelings for Stormfall, but he has forgotten about her.

In the nursery, Sunnyblaze is nursing Rainkit, Honeykit and Spottedkit. Willowheart moved in a few days ago, carrying Hawktail's kits.

After Willowheart aploigized, they became good friends.

A moon later

Skykit, Dawnkit, Mousekit and Maplekit, Willowheart and Hawktail's kits are now 2 moons old, and they play with the 4 moon old kits.

"Hi Rainkit!" mewed Skykit, as she padded up to her friend.
"Hi Skykit, Fernpaw is a warrior now, she's Ferntail, but she's still sad about Jadepaw, you know, with DuskClan killing her." Rainkit mewed as she watched Ferntail's warrior ceremony.
"Rainkit, DuskClan didn't do it, it was Blackstar. He snuck into camp and killed Jadepaw and Sparrowfeather." Sunnyblaze meowed from inside.
"Yeah, Blackspotted is evil!" Rainkit growled.
"He's Blackstar now." Sunnyblaze corrected.
"Never Blackspotted, you're thinking Blackspots, his warrior name." Willowheart added.
"Okay. Can me and Skykit go and play?" asked Rainkit.
"Okay but not too far." Willowheart warned.

The two kits played with a acorn outside the medicine den.

"Catch this!" Rainkit mewed, tossing the acorn high into the air.
Skykit leaped and grabbed it with her teeth.
"Wow!!" Rainkit meowed, astonished. "That was high! Guess thats why they call you Skykit."
"I guess..." Skykit mewed.
"Anyways...I heard Poppystar has 2 lives left" Rainkit mewed.
"Nosy furball!" Skykit teased.
"Well..." Rainkit shifted her paws around.
"Hiya" mewed Dawnkit.
"Hi Dawnkit!" mewed Rainkit. "Is Spottedkit still sleeping."
"Ah huh." Dawnkit nodded.
"Lazy!" Rainkit hissed.
"What are you kits doing?" mewed Mistypool.
"We were playing Acorn Toss." Skykit meowed.
"Well play it somewhere else, please, I need to get to my den!" Mistypool pushed Dawnkit out of the way.
"Okay" Dawnkit mewed.

A few moons later
"We are almost 6 moons!! We can almost be denmates with Rainpaw and Honeypaw and the other one and.." Dawnkit mewed excitedly.
"The other one? It's Spottedpaw!" Mousekit corrected.
"Yeah and we can hunt and" Dawnkit continuted.
"Okay we get it!" Skykit interupted.
"It's just tomorrow!" Dawnkit finished.
"Well eat your fish and then sleep." Willowheart mewed sleepily.

The next day
"Skypaw! Dawnpaw! Mousepaw! Maplepaw!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 am

Rainpaw played with her Sister, Spottedpaw when Ferntail, a newly appointed warrior came into the nursery. "What the STARCLAN are you doing!" she asked, a little annoyed. "We're just playing with each other; Ferntail!" "Well, KNOCK IT OFF." then she grabbed Rainpaw and pushed her out of the Den. "Your going on Patrol." And hopefully not the gathering tonight... Jaytail thought. "Is there a gathering tonight, Ferntail?" "yes" "Do I GET TO GO!!" "I dont know!" Ferntail checked the borders with Rainpaw and they headed back to camp. "And the cats that are going to the gathering are: Me, Poppystar, Ferntail, Firestorm, Rainpaw, Spottedpaw, and Honeypaw." Jayflight announced.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Firestorm listened to their conversation, curious. It struck her and she walked into the den. "I think I know what it means." she said, "Well, if theres a Roaring Lion... Lionclan? I am stuck on leaping high though. If we need to beware of 3 new clans maybe, then what would we do?"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Ferntail came up to Firestorm with her apprentice Skypaw. "Panthers can run and leap!" Skypaw mewed. Ferntail nodded "Yeah..PantherClan and LionClan. but what does THAT mean?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm

"I know what it means, and it's not necasarily a good thing." Firestorm said, her voice shaking. "Tigerclan and Lionclan are coming. Since we have 2 open fields big enough for a camp and territory, they may take those." she said. "But beware of the Blood? What the Starclan could THAT mean!"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Mistypool was eating her traveling herbs to go to the Moonpool. She wanted to know more about her dream.

GO TO STARCLAN > MOONPOOL
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 pm

(Already DID)

Firestorm listened to Mistypool as she explained what they told her. "Well, why would we have to become a whole different clan!?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Just after she had said that Falconflight staggered into camp, deep gashes and scratches all across his sides, and a bite mark above his right eye. He was breathing heavy, and everything seemed to be spinning. Finally, he collapsed and everything went black. "FALCONFLIGHT!" screamed Firestorm. She ran up to him and shook him with her paw. He was breathing, but his breaths came in short, shallow ones. "MISTYPOOL!" Firestorm screamed, but she didn't hear her. "MISTYPOOL!" she screamed louder. The medicine cat came out of her den and ran to Falconflight. Poppystar watched, sadly. After a little bit, Falconflight opened his eyes. He placed his right paw on Firestorm's heart and said only: "I love you..." then, his eyes closed slowly and his paw dropped from her heart, and his breaths stopped. Firestorm's eyes were full of despair and tears. "Poppystar, why is she making such a big fuss about him?" Rainpaw asked with Spottedpaw at her side. "Because Falconflight is her mate, and he was one of the last things she had left besides her kits." "What do you mean?" "She watched her mother die, and her father was killed by one of her own kits. Her sister is in Duskclan, and thats all she has." "Oh" Honeypaw said, "Now, run along." she said harshly. She walked up to Firestorm, "Are you alright? I know it hurts now, and it will later on. But that pain isn't really there, you are just holding on to them longer then needed. If you let him go, you won't have pain anymore, and you'll still have him." she said soothingly. Firestorm nodded her head and walked to the warriors den on the other side of camp where Stormfall and Sunnyblaze were laying. "Whats wrong with Firestorm?" she asked quietly to Stormfall, "I dont know."
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:07 pm

A few moons later

Skyleap, a new warrior was sitting her vigil. Her sisters Dawnflower, and Maplepool got their names, and her brother Mousefoot, too.
Her friend Raincloud was standing by her, also with her warrior name. Along with her sisters Spottedflower and Rosefur.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 pm

"I've always wondered what happened to Falconflight!" Raincloud thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:47 am

"Well he died" Skyleap meowed.
"Well duh I know that! I mean how did he die? He just came into camp an collapsed on the ground." Raincloud pressed.
"We he had scratches on him, so another cat did it." Skyleap meowed.
"Yeah but who??" Raincloud wondered.
"StarClan knows.." Skyleap yawned. "Well it's almost dawn, now."
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:54 pm

"I wish I could figure it out!" Raincloud declared. Firestorm still couldn't believe it... Bloodclan.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Jayflight, Larkpaw and Mistypool dragged Poppystar's body into the clearing with Firestorm, Lilyfrost, Moonblaze and Leafshade following. "When will we have her vigil?" Lilyfrost asked. "After the battle." Jayflight answered.

Last edited by Poppystar on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Firestorm helped set her down, and then went back to fight.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Raincloud returned after burying Firestorm and Poppystar soon after their vigil for them. So, Jayflight is the leader now. I wonder who will be the deputy?
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Jaystar and Mistypool walked back into camp and Jaystar called a Clan meeting.

"I have recieved my 9 lives and leader name, and it is now time to choose a new deputy," he meowed.
"I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of CreekClan is Ferntail."
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Stormfall and Raincloud smiled.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:09 pm

It had been moons since the CreekClan warriors found the poor helpless loner kit by their border. Now Flowerkit was play-fighting with Jaykit by the creek. "Dont get too close now," Raincloud warned, "Unless you want to be wet for your apprentice ceremony"
Mosskit couldnt believe his ears. "Really!? It's today!?" he asked, jumping around.
Raincloud nodded, "Now be a good young apprentice not a rowdy kit." Raincloud mewed, licked Mosskit's ears. Wolfkit attacked the air in excitement.

Ferntail came out of her den and signaled to Jaystar to call the words. The Clan meeting started and the 4 kits turned to rush over to the Highrock. "Hey!" Raincloud called after them. "I just said, dont be rowdy kits."

The kits' eyes sparkled as their names where called. "Flowerpaw! Mosspaw! Jaypaw! Wolfpaw!"

Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm

(Who plays who of the kits?)

Flowerpaw beamed with excitement. *And my mentor is?*
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 pm

(I guess you can play whoever who want whenever you want)

Jaystar looked around the crowd of cats.

"Leafshade is Flowerpaw's mentor, Featherfur is Mosspaw's mentor, Stormfall is Wolfpaw's mentor and Fluffyfur is Jaypaw's mentor."

Jaypaw looked around, she saw a pure white she cat padded toward her. Her green eyes gleaming. That must be Fluffyfur

"We are joining Leafshade and Flowerpaw at the clearing, come on, we'll be exploring the territory" Fluffyfur meowed and flicked her tail for Jaypaw to follow.

Flowerpaw's stem green eyes widened at the sight of everything. She must not remember it.. Jaypaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 am

(I play Flowerpaw and Jaypaw. I remember now)

Flowerpaw realized the territory was flamiliar. "I-I think I've been here before"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CreekClan Camp   CreekClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CreekClan Camp
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next