Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gatherings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

Gatherings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Choppedtail wanted to, also. "We have to attack tonight, the sky has many clouds."
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:06 pm

"All is fine in CreekClan and we have 5 new apprentices, Wolfpaw, Mosspaw, Jaypaw and Flowerpaw." Jaystar started.

The apprentices' eyes sparkled as their name were called.

"The prey is running well and we have a new litter of kits born to Riverbreeze and Cloudfur." Leafstar meowed happily.

The other leaders glanced at Blackstar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/kittypaws/
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Blackstar cleared his throught. "We have a new warrior named Tigerfang." He paused a minute, "And I want to know WHY Creekclan has been hunting in Duskclan territory!" HE demanded

Flowerpaw gasped
Stormfall stood up. "Shut up you mangy useless cat!" He yelled
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Jaystar's muscles tensed. He glared at Stormfall, telling him to be quiet but nodded.
"We were not hunting on your territory, we did mostly creek hunting this moon." he said calmly.

"I can tell..." muttered a DuskClan warrior scrunching up her nose.
Jaystar shot an angry glare at her, and she sank into her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

"Heh, yeah right! WHy would I believe Creekclan, after all, I am a leader of a DIFFERENT clan myself!" Blackstar said

Stormfall nudged Raincloud. "Big whoop, Blackstar! Duskclan is a messed up clan with a messed up leader!" She yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 pm

"Okay then" Jaystar challenge. "If you dont believe anyone, why do you come to Gatherings?"

"And you are always late!" Ferntail added.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:19 pm

"Because my clan BEGS me to!" Blackstar hopped down, and went next to Darkflower. "Lets go" He said, walking away with his clan
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 pm

"Wait" Jaystar meowed sharply "You mange-pelts are lying, I know none of my warrior hunted on your terriory, if you dont believe me, then dont, I dont care, but if you keep blaming us for your prey shortage, then an attack is bound to happen, is that what you want Blackstar, eh? You want all your warriors to lose their pelts? THEN STOP BLAMING US." he hissed.

Flowerpaw noticed his tail was slashing so fast, she thought it might fall off.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Blackstar turned around. "You know what? Poppystar is right! All of her apprentices turn evil? Wanna know WHY? because she is a stupid goody-goody!! And I dont care how much you reject it, someone is hunting in my territory, and it stinks like FISH. Do you want all of YOUR warriors to lose THEIR pelts? I dont care!" He walked out of the clearing with his clan hissing at Creekclan following behind him and Darkflower
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin
Poppystar

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Jaystar angry followed him, stepping quietly so Blackstar would hear him.

"Great idea Blackstar to roll around in fish and blame CreekClan for hunting here!" Darkflower mewed happily.
"I know Darkflower." Blackstar said grumpily
"Well, you do know Poppystar was patient with you. I watched you train as an apprentice myself." Darkflower replied
"I dont care, I never believed in StarClan and the warrior code? Crowfood!" Blackstar replied, his muscles tensing.
"Well just watch out though, Jaystar looked pretty angry at the gathering." Darkflower mewed.
"Pfft Jaystar is a mousebrain." Blackstar growled.
"Well dont say I didnt warn you, me and Jaystar both." Darkflower mewed, and the slender black shecat leaped inside the undergrowth.

Jaystar padded closer. Blackstar's ears twitched and he followed Darkflower, wrinkling his nose. "Darkflower get rid of that fish smell tomorrow!" he yowled.

"How am I supposed to get rid of it?" Darkflower growled audibly.

Jaystar peeked into the camp. A dark ginger she cat was eating a crow. A black and white tom was coming out of the elders den, looking annoyed. A small gray she cat was licking an apprentice's leg. I think thats Waterblossom

Blackstar was going into his den. As he looked behind him. Jaystar hid in the bushes.

Jaystar ran back to Fourtrees. He had forgotten he left his Clan there.

By the time he got there they were gone. He headed back to camp.

"Jaystar!" Ferntail mewed, as he padded in. "Ick your fur smells like pine trees, anyway what happened?'
Jaystar explained and the brown tabby she cat's claws started ripping grass from the ground. "How dare those stupid mange-pelts try to blame us for stealing prey." Ferntail drew a picture of Blackstar in the sand and smashed it with a rock, and raked her claws across it.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Darkstar stepped onto the stump. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!" He yowled. "Alright. I am running out of idea's to pick a fight with Creekclan. But before that.. The new deputy is Darkflower"

(go to Duskclan for more)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gatherings   Gatherings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gatherings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RP :: StarClan :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: